A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cherry Blossom.


In the end of December, my heart starts to call your name. I don't know why, when and how I did. I can't remember the date when I first saw you, sorry. But, I still remember the day when I cried out loud and screamed your name from the top of my lungs. Yes, I did it. But still, I don't know why, when and how. Your smile, it's killing me. Your body language, makes me wanna walk beside you. Your warm heart, makes me wanna know how it feels. You just did blow up my mind. YOU DID IT. And I can't live a day without hearing your breath. The gentle voice of yours, makes me wanna you always whisper to my ears. Till the day that I realized, I've fallen in love with you so deeply. Deeply enough till I can't fall in love with the other guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment