A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Smile.

A smile from me is so precious. So you have to appreciate it. I know sometimes I'll be smiling to those who don't deserve my smile especially when I told myself not to smile but it happen on my lips where it formed into a beautiful smile. I might look ugly when I smile. But then I sometime came and told me that I'll be really beautiful to smile in confidently. That's what I'm trying. These days, I've been talking to myself and told myself including writing a note to myself how ugly I am and how I hate myself. But then I start to realize that I've to make a change if I want to love myself before I love someone. 

"Before going to bed, remember all the mistakes and all the doings that you've been doing today. Forgive to those who hurt you cause it might be the last time you'll be forgiving them, appreciate and smile a few seconds to those who've been there with you always cause it might be the last memory that you'll remember. Before you close your eyes, clean your heart so that you'll having a great day for tomorrow."

I learned form people, books, place, atmosphere and Al-Quran. I'm a Muslim and proud of it. I know I might not be the best, but I'll learned to understand what is Islam. It's not that I didn't even know what is Islam, it's just that.. I'm lacking from this. I need to learn and understands more and more and more so that I'll be a good woman for my husband, a good friend for my friends, a good daughter for my family, and a GOOD SERVANT FOR ALLAH S.W.T. 



Credits: farahlee.Kunfayakun

"...But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not."
[ 2 : 216 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment