A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The softness of the sand, the smell of the water and the view of the beach.

Things flashing back on my head. The worst and the best haunted me again. Dear people, I am now in Pulau Pangkor. Alhamdulillah, Allah gives me a time to forget all the sadness I've been trough. I went and go back and forth in the beach. The toes and leg fingers land on the sand. The waves come and go with the saltiness of water. The cold water in the night makes me miss all those moment that I've still didn't let go. What am I suppose to do? I miss the past but I want the future to be happening. Know what I miss the most in the past life? Him. The one that I spend my half year life with him. Know what I indeed so deeply in the future? Him. The one that I called Uzoosin. I know it doesn't make sense at all. 


I wrote "Allah will let us meet" with my room key. I watch as the waves try to erase it for so many times but it still didn't reach the place where I wrote it. But then, the waves came so harsh and it erase a few words. While waiting for the words to erase, I hope that it doesn't disappear. 5-8 minutes then one by one it was erased. I just hope that it will stay there but I guess I hope too much and dream nonsense aren't I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment