A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's been awhile now. Life getting better, Alhamdulillah. Of course, problems keep on drooling back and forth but I still know the way on how to handle a single thing of it. In dilemma? Yes I am. Seeing the whole roleplay, makes me sick. Let's skip about that. It's 2013, and I'm trying to get to know myself. I want to start loving a single thing I has and had on me. My figure, my eyes, my smile, my intelligent. All of it. People says that before you love someone, love yourself first and that's what I'm gonna do, now. I'm gonna make things right. Yeah I know humans will never satisfied with what they have. And so do I. But as long as I knw on how to grateful to Allah, In Shaa Allah, everything is more than enough. And to be truth, I hate to know that I'm pretending to love myself. I faking my ownself. Never mind, be strong dear self. 

P.S. I'm gonna search a new look and new style in 2013. It's time to grow up, you knw. In few months I'm gonna turn 16. 

No comments:

Post a Comment