A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.


It's time to make things right. I don't let anyone to figure out why am I being like this. I felt sorry for them. Yeah, I knw it hurts but it's time to forgive. They're all human. I'm human and I've to stop being a devil. I keep on asking why I am not happy. Why? Why? And why? It's because I tend to push people away just because I want them to stop knowing me, what I want in life, what I expect things will be. Yes, I push people away. At first, I thought it is a right thing to do. But then, something distract me and I come up with this sense;  

"You just mad. The grudge that you kept for a long time would make your scars deeper and deeper. It won't change a single thing in your life if you tend to act like you don't care but in your heart, it does. Yes, they hurt you by their attitude. But it's time to forgive all their mistakes cause they never realize that they had hurt you. It sounds like you're weak, but as long as you do the right thing, one day you would say towards yourself "I'm not weak. I'm stronger than all of them. The just don't know." It's time to push away all the depression away. Be the girl that you always want to. Not only just dreamt. Yep, it's hard. But that's life. People tend to leave you all alone when you're down, sad. And people will go nears you when you laugh, happy. Itu semua lumrah hidup. No one is perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment