A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Wishes.

Never expect that time runs really fast. Today is 1st April in 2013. I just hope that things gonna be just fine. All I want for this month is to make myself happy. I want to leave all the depression that I've been trough starts from January till March. I just can't bear anymore the pain and sadness that had covered all over me. I want to be the girl that I've always wish I could be. I don't want to hurt myself, I don't want to hurt anyone. I want to make things right. I wanna make them to feel so comfortable around me. I want to feel important again. I wanna feel happy again. I want to put a honest smile on my face again. I want to shed away the tears. I want all of this scars to heal. No more damage, no more bleeding. I don't wanna let myself drowning again. 

April Wishes. 
  • Having a super great surprise from the loves one.
  • Wanna feel important, happy again.
  • Wanna have a lots and tons of present.
  • Wanna get a kiss from the loves one.
  • Wanna sleep in smiling face.
  • Wanna put an honest smile and laughter on my face again.
  • Wanna be stronger and wiser than before.
  • Laugh as loud as I can with no worries
  • I want to be with him, now, then, and forever.


My birthday is just in a few hours away. I don't wanna expect anything cause I know, no one wants to remember. 

"Happy upcoming birthday Eza. May Allah bless you and have a sweet 16. Life may be really difficult for you. But remember, as long as you have the Iman and faith towards Allah, you can go through all the hardships. Be the girl that you always want to be. Achieve your goals while you still can. Don't let people hurt you again. And don't let you, hurt yourself. Cause everything gonna be just fine. Please, put those honest smile on your face again. Cause it's beautiful. Stop crying. Stop thinking too much cause it can lead to massacre.Be yourself, Eza Ezzati."

No comments:

Post a Comment