A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Goodbye 2nd April, my bornday. See you next year, with Allah's will. In Shaa Allah.


2nd April gonna leave just in half an hour. It's a tough day today tho. I don't want today to leave me. Please don't go, 2nd April? I just want you. Only you. I learned a lot of things. I shouldn't have look down on someone that I don't know. I shouldn't make a quick conclusion on them and fast judge on them. I realize that if someone that I really hope to make me happy but instead of that it didn't turn out to be like that, there'll be always someone else that can make me happy. I learned that nothing would turn out to be like what I've plan cause I know, no matter what happens, only Allah knows it all. Now I know that tears can make me calm. Even though it hurts my eyelids and I can't stay open for a long time but as long as it is great to feel, why doesn't tears would make all of us calm? I know no matter how bad thinking I am, how negative I am, it's not everything would be like what am I thinking. Example, I thought that things gonna be so hard. But then it turns out to the easiest. And overall, what I've truly learn is, friends gonna be our bestfriend till our last breath. No matter how bad they hurt you, deep down in their heart they still care, love and wants to talk to you. They will fight for you, make you smile, make you laugh, make you happy and of course, they will make you sad. 

"Treat people like how you want people to treat you. It's not useless if you sometimes giving in to them. You know what's the best for you. You know how hurt it is but you'll never ever gonna let them feel like what and how you feel. Find your friends when you want to cry. Hold onto them and walk beside them, Smile, honestly. Cause one day, they'll miss your honest smile when you're gone. Be humble, always sujud to Allah. Be positive. You know you can do it, Eza Ezzati."

No comments:

Post a Comment