A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"Shasha, awak tak nak wish Happy Birthday dekat kita ke?"

"Awak!!! I'm sorry sumpah kita tk sengaja ya Allah what is wrong with me!!! I'm so so sorry!!! Happy birthday Eza, I love you to the moon & bck & I'm sorry. Seriously I'm sorry. May Allah bless you & I hope kita blh jumpa soon, real soon!!! Bcs I miss you guys so bad & no words can describe how much I hate this school & how much I miss you, girls. I'm sorry!!!! Enjoy your birthday without me I love you once again oh & Thank you so much sebab selalu ada when I need you & understands my annoying attitude!!! Thank you so much, love you birthday girl muah enjoy :***"

Thank you Shasha, for the wishes. It's okay if you can't remember my birthday. But as you know, I've always be there to remind you. Hehe I miss you so much! And I swear to you that I'll always be there for you, when you need a shoulder to cry on. I promise, I promise, I promise. Love you till my last breath, Edrialissa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment