A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Had a bad dream last night and it's very awful. Having a bad headache and I don't have any appetite to eat or having an interest to study. I can't sleep cause it feels like there's something banging in my head and it can't be stop. It's been a long time since I felt this kind of way. Exam is just a couple of days and yeah, Paper 3 is on Tuesday. I haven't search nothing for it. Just hope that this sickness will fade away as soon as possible. It all started last night when I had a stomachache. I drank a cup of Halia and Madu mixed with water and I just drank it. Then the stomachache attacked so badly. I fell asleep in pain last night and yeah had a bad dream. This morning I can't even moved an inch. Lost my breakfast appetite. And I swallowed one pill. I just need a rest for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment