A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sisters..?

It is really a sad thing when you are doing something and then something distract you and then you would feel mentally breakdown about it. How you wish that you can make things permanent. How you wish that you don't have those kind of feeling that will makes you upset. Oh that moment where you just wish that you wouldn't get hurt just by those simple things. Where everything is doing just fine but in the end it all change. You don't have any courage to make you stand tall. You don't have the self-esteem to make yourself better. All you ever did went wrong and you just wish that you didn't move an inch and you hope that you are invisible. 

"You, yes you. I miss the old us. I miss when we shared our secrets together. I miss the day where we can laugh as hard as we can. Where we get close together because we get pushed by people. We shared the same problem and that's what and how the relationship was built. How I wish it was just us, only us. Now, then, and forever. I literally cried when I think about this. The tears that I shed is only for you two. But what I can do now? Things had changed."

No comments:

Post a Comment