A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Where do I begin? From the start? Middle? Or the ending? I don't know. A lot of things had happened. I can't deny, I want to be like before again. I wanna be kid again. I want to stop growing. If I just could make everything stops, I probably be the most happiest girl on earth. What can I do. Everything seems changing and it's time to face the fact that we should just cherish the past, not going back on the past and stays there. It's time to grow up and face life like I always want to when I was a kid. And the moment of that, my feelings towards him keeps hiding. I don't know where it goes, so I try to find it. But end up failure. But then I have the sense that it's not going too far away. I knew it. I knew it that it will gonna stay not too far from me. I just hope and pray that Allah will let us meet. 

"Life never taught us to look back what had happened in fact what's behind us has their own story and its being told to you so that you can make a new plan. Monster exist. They live in ordinary people. Sometimes, they will win so, don't let them get you. Breakdown is normal, just learn how to stand up on your feet back and be happy no matter how lonely you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment