A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Right now, I know exactly who I want to be with. My best friend.


Yes, she's my best friend, and yes sometimes we have problems, sometimes we fight. We always laugh, sometimes we cry. I know everything about her, and she knows everything about me. And even though we have defects, we love each other and we always will. No one will tear us apart, no one. If we do, we won't be able to stand up tall like before. I don't care if people said we're lesbians because they don't know that's how we treat each other. Best friend will always help without asking, will always stay strong so that we can stay strong too even they're the weakest person. It's okay. We have each other, why we feel all alone? Treat your best friend like you wanted to and they will treat you the way you treat them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment