A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Forgive me,

Can I be emotional this evening? Well;

Now it's 6.20 p.m. At this time I usual out of breath working out to burn all the fats. I would be in sweat in my sweat shirt and the sweat would dripping from head to toes. But this time, no. I don't know why but I feel like I'm lacking of motivations from days to days. Yes, I tried to gain it back but there's something stops me from achieving those motivations. I tried to be positive, but it all got screwed up. I lied to you, I lied to myself. I hate seeing me in the mirror, I tried to change what I see but it seems like I, myself, stops from doing all of that. My sense says that this week is not going to work out beautifully like I wanted to. Actually, I can't handle all of this anymore. But I told myself that for how long do I have to let these demons inside of me telling me that I won't get what I dream for? I pursue myself almost every single minutes that I want to be skinny. I want to burn all the fats. I want a thigh gap. I want a slim waist. I want a curvy body. Can everybody stops lowing my motivations by calling me ''fat''?

No comments:

Post a Comment