A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

"As soon as you stop wanting, you get it - Andy Warhol"

I don't know what's going to happen to me. I don't what tomorrow will bring. I've stop to care. I've stop struggling. I've stop hoping. All that I ever feel right now is hopeless. I don't know why is this happening but I just want the old me. Where I was very over-thinking, the desire to be skinny and flawless, feeling the insecure things all over again, trying to gain back my lack of confidence. But now it is totally different. I starts to hate to do what I used to love the most. It really doesn't seems right. Oh how I just hope that the things I've been struggling didn't leave just like that. Maybe I've grown stronger? Maybe I've be a warrior? Maybe I've told myself not to care and now I really don't care about single shit. Is this normal? What I want in my whole life is, being skinny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment