A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Monday, December 2, 2013

I was looking out of the window. I don't know what was I thinking. Then when I came back to sense, I saw a guy was wearing a red plain tee, blue skinny jeans and sandal sitting infront of me. He look so simple, I thought. Then I look away and I don't know why my eyes was staring at him. I took a good and careful look, analysing him. Then my eyes stop at his wrist. There's a three deep one straight scars. It's not bleeding. It's just there, stay. Then I went down on his vein wrist and saw a long slight cut. I wasn't shocked at all instead I was wondering; he cut himself. he wanted to die. When I looked up looking at him, I know he caught me staring at his wrist. Then he quickly turned his hand so the inner wrist was well covered. Then I look up on his neck. A few lines, I don't know what it is. But something came up to my mind again; he had attempt a suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment