A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

When misses strikes

There a lots of wonders, and there a lots of questions. What kind of questions I've been thinking, I don't know they answer. It's like I'm waiting for something that I don't even know if I can have it or not. It really drives me insane just by thinking of it every night. I wonder, what kind of feelings would I feel if I confront you? What does it feels like standing infront of you staring deeply in your eyes? What kind of reactions that you and I will react? What type of conversations will we make? Are you going to feel the same thing like I did? Are you wondering, if I am perfect enough for you to fall in love? See, lots of questions that I don't even know how to find the answers. Just imagine, you are standing infront of me looking, staring deeply in my eyes and so do I, would we feel our own heartbeat races fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment