A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Its already 7th Raya in 2014. Trial exams in two weeks and half which is probably by the second end of August. Kinda stressed out, one week off from books. I eat, sleep, surf the internet and doing nothing instead of studying. I don't know if I should work hard, cause these laziness is taking over me so desperately. Its like, I have no worries about trials and SPMs'. Hell, its the most important exams for the seniors in school. What the hell am I doing? I just wish I could just escape from all of this and never come back. But, I have a home. So, I need to come back home. There's a lot of topics and subjects I have to cope in. But, the true sickness is when I don't have the desire to study. Rest in peace motivations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment