A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"God, just look at her. Look at her curves and the way she shows herself. She is so beautiful - You."


I'm jealous of the moon that always shine on you in darkness. I'm jealous of the moon that knows all your 2am secrets every night. I'm jealous of the moon because she's the reason you're being crazy. I'm jealous of the moon because she's the one that you crave, that you adore. I'm jealous of the moon because she will always be there for you even she doesn't appear in your eye sight. I'm jealous of the moon because she always feels important and loved by you. I'm jealous of the moon because she knows all your favorite muse, your favorite books and your favorite poem. I'm jealous of the moon because she's yours.

Cause I'm just a star. A star that only shines with all my friends. A star that will never be realise by you. A star that will never be adore and crave by you. A star that will never appear when the night is crying. A star that will never be counted. A star that will never be the shooting stars. A star that will never fulfill her own wishes instead she will grant all your wishes and the moon. I'm just, the lonely, sad star. 

No comments:

Post a Comment