A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I'm sorry. Sorry for not realizing who you are when you're right next to me. I couldn't give you the chance that you deserved because of my inner self with lots of thoughts that could drag myself drowning in the water. I was upset towards myself and I couldn't express myself well. No, its not because of you but its because of me. I get myself hurt with the shield that I mistaken will protect me. I pushed you away not because I hate you but its because I don't feel contented even though you were there trying to piled up the emptiness of my soul. Thinking that playing hard to get would be easier and makes you give up quickly is the best way to keep myself distance from you. But I was wrong, I keep on hurting you just like I did to myself. The moment I realize that you're willing to take me as I am, that's when you started to run from me, wondering that I don't deserve you. Indeed, I don't. And I'm glad that finally you've find someone that would treat you right. And me? Still trying to love myself. But what I miss the most about you was when you were running up to me just see my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment