A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Let's go back to the beginning





"We're growing up and there's nothing can stop us from growing not even the time can make it work. Its hard to leave this place where we used to be even for awhile but we've been bond together with this place like its the only home for us. Going back to this place that we felt like home wouldn't be the same if there's no people that we shared bed sheets, washing machine, plates and cups, toilets and food. Its impossible to go back to this place with the tears and laughs we shared together. Its impossible to ever breath in the same air together. Those deep conversations that we had on the last night, I wish we could stay till the sun rise. Those jokes that we laughed about till tears jerking on the way, I wish I still have that laugh. Those late night walk and bumped into and old man that looked at us weirdly, I wish I could meet him once again and startle on his face. Those coldness that hit us when we walked, I wish i could feel it once again with my bare skin. I just want to go back to those moment. I wanna go back. Guys, you feel me?"


No comments:

Post a Comment