A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.
So many things that I wanna do but a little of time that could be spend. I'm officially 18, and so the 97's. Its hard for me to decide what I wanna do in my life. I have goals but I'm afraid that I'll get lost and will never find the way home. I'm on my own now, and all the people that I used to know starts to part away. Nothing that I can do, as I just miss all the moments when I was in high school a year ago. Its hard to moved on, but I have to. I can't break the wings of time as I'm only human who can only watches the time gone by. Dear girls, you know who you are. I just miss us. I miss when we walk together side by side and laughing endlessly. It seems like yesterday when we run in our school attire passing by all the juniors classroom. It seems like yesterday, I hold all of your hands, making a pinky promise not to leave no matter what. But we're going away, separately, forever. Things that we do in high school if we redoing it, would never be the same. You know the facts. All that I can say is, just be truth to yourself. Don't get hurt too much just like you did when you're in high school because you're grown up now, and you've got damaged too often so you don't have reasons not to survive. Do something that satisfy you the most. If you're scared, don't worry cause all the people all around you have the more fears that you ever had. Don't get hurt, friends, please don't. I will always remember each one of you, always.












No comments:

Post a Comment