A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

I'm too deeply saddened, even tears don't flow.




Feeling so worthless all the time. Always have the thoughts of running away from home. I just wanna see the difference if I'm confident enough to embrace and love myself. People keeps on saying "love yourself, if not, who will?" Tell me, if others doesn't like and loves me, how am I supposed to love myself? Indeed, it feels like all my life I've been lying to everybody including myself. I am not what other people sees me. I am not what I am when I laugh. I am not what I am when I talk about myself. Not to be surprised, I don't even know who I am. But one thing for sure, no matter what kind of things excites me, at the end of the day I will just sit there and feels sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment