A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Friday, November 27, 2015

Its hard for me to look up and talk to the skyline on how much I missed you. You're gone, and I still exist mourning the death of yours. Why did you have to leave so soon leaving me with my poor soul? Who's going to look at me right in the eye if you're gone and will never come back? I'm sorry for not holding you tight and asks you how you were feeling. I'm sorry for so being so busy with my life and I could only called out your name and left. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It hurts me so much that I feel so breatheless when the only way for me to talk to you now is by looking up at the skyline and wondering if you're listening to me. I'm sorry for not being good enough for you and have to send you away like this. And every inch of my heart feels like being stabbed whenever I called your name when I misses you so much. When will ever we meet again..?

No comments:

Post a Comment