A narcoleptic, insecure, sad, cold. Eza, 19.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Looking outside of my comfort zone makes me feel sick. I know I'm not supposed to believe that I'm all matters as there are so many people that could click on my insecurities in a blink of eye. Been feeling this since high school, and can't get rid of it. I just want to feel okay with what is mine. I just wanted to get rid of all these insecurities. I know I am better than others in my own way. I know words are just words but sometimes I gave in and questioned myself everytime, ''are all my efforts still not anough?". I wish I could just shut people's mouth when they starts to point out my insecurities. Maybe I should stop trying to be someone else. But everytime as I starts to feel confident and bold, I see myself in a mirror and I don't like what I see. Is my insecurities is very ill?

No comments:

Post a Comment